All A Board Hardwood Floors - Review about All Aboard Hardwood Flooring Service from Eastpointe, Michigan

After my wife and I attempted refinishing our hardwood floors we realized we were way out of our skill level and decided to turn to a professional.A freind from work told me about thumbteck and after a simple log in process it was easy to find what I was looking for.

I located All Aboard Hardwood Flooring and John the company owner. John was very professonal in his aproach in explaining every facet of the process of refinishing my floors. From start to finish, John and his team were professional and curtious at all times. They were prompt in arival times and went out of there way to treat our home with every care and respect.

In the end we had floors that were beautiful.and more than we could ever had imagined. I recomend that anyone considering having there floors refinished, All Aboard Hardwood Flooring Company is the company to call.

Thank you to John and his team for our lovely floors that we enjoy showing off at every oportunity.If anyone has any questions about this company,feel free to contact me at 586 745 5860

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

All Aboard Hardwood Flooring Service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #716367

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with All A Board Hardwood Floors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to All A Board Hardwood Floors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about All A Board Hardwood Floors.
Filing a new complaint about