Eastpointe, Michigan

After my wife and I attempted refinishing our hardwood floors we realized we were way out of our skill level and decided to turn to a professional.A freind from work told me about thumbteck and after a simple log in process it was easy to find what I was looking for.

I located All Aboard Hardwood Flooring and John the company owner. John was very professonal in his aproach in explaining every facet of the process of refinishing my floors. From start to finish, John and his team were professional and curtious at all times. They were prompt in arival times and went out of there way to treat our home with every care and respect.

In the end we had floors that were beautiful.and more than we could ever had imagined. I recomend that anyone considering having there floors refinished, All Aboard Hardwood Flooring Company is the company to call.

Thank you to John and his team for our lovely floors that we enjoy showing off at every oportunity.If anyone has any questions about this company,feel free to contact me at 586 745 5860

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with All A Board Hardwood Floors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more